How to Succeed Offshore..
We list below what to expect and what not to:
- Be adaptable. The climate, the food, the inhabitants, the roads, the rules, will all be different. You may
- have satellite television but that may be it.
- Hospital and health care will mostly be good but insurance is essential.
- The police mostly have a more prominent role in Eastern Europe. That's good, they are there to protect.
- Your colleagues will advise on the protocol.
- Don't expect to have clients handed on a plate to you, but serious assistance to find clients will be given
- and help to visit them will be at hand.
Early disappointments are inevitable. Our best ever consultant didn't write a case for three months. He became our top consultant within twelve months earning over US$250,000.00 p.a. Success doesn't come easy but it does come with work. The rewards are very considerable. Perhaps the single most important difference is that onshore we sell insurance (FSA permitting) and offshore we sell investments, but only through selling clients our KMI service, which is second to none! Competitors may tell different stories, but those that practice the business know this reality. There is a place for insurance to be sold offshore but this market is small. Be warned. Learn about fund performance or fail.Request Callback