KMI Investment Platform
This Platform will be launched very soon and takes advantage of the Moventum existing service (see below).
With online 24 / 7 transactions, clients have full access to their accounts, purchased direct through KMI or through existing wrappers. The Custodian is the Bank of Luxembourg (see below).
- Consolidated and online account creation and management
- Multi-currency accounts
- Online order placement and monitoring
- Global investment universe with approx. 7.000 funds from around 300 investment companies
- Ancillary products supported
- Very low fee structure from just 0.1% per annum
- Equities and bonds
- Fixed interest securities
- Exchange traded funds
- Fixed term deposits
- Real time information on cash available
- Discounted fund purchases
- Various fee/commission and trail models; tailor-made solutions
- Fund-based asset management: managed fund portfolios, fund of funds or insurance wrappers available
Banque de Luxembourg (BdL)
The origins of BdL go back as far as 1920 and its history is closely linked with the rise and the development of Luxembourg as a financial centre. In the intervening years, BdL has grown to be one of today's most important financial institutions in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
A financial centre.
Moventum's headquarters and depositary are based in Luxembourg. The success of the financial centre is rooted in the social and political stability of the Grand Duchy and on a modern legal and regulatory framework with a strong culture of investor protection. Luxembourg is the:
- Second largest investment fund centre in the world after the USA
- Premier captive reinsurance market in the European Union
- Premier private banking centre in the Eurozone
Moventum is authorized as a Professional du Secteur Financier (PSF) and as a Luxembourg based and registered company subject to the requirements of the Luxembourg financial regulator; the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF). As a Professional du Secteur Financier (PSF) Moventum is bound by Luxembourg banking secrecy laws.